Those diligent elves at Zoho have been busy putting more and more features into Zoho CRM, and the other apps in Zoho One, of course.
Just in time for Christmas!
The newest tweaks to Zoho CRM are as delightful as a Christmas pudding! Packed with snazzy features that sleigh inefficiencies, it’s a cracker for businesses. With smart analytics and customisations merrier than Santa’s workshop, it’s a festive treat for smoother workflows.
Don’t be a Scrooge – check them out!
New features in Zoho CRM
Here are links to Zoho’s announcements:
New features in Zoho One
Here are the other new features:
- Zoho Sheet: dynamic data, automated analysis, and revamped apps
- Introducing Zoho Bookings‘ free browser extension
- Zoho Marketing Automation 2.0
- Zia update in Zoho Writer: Smart composing with generative AI
- Introducing hiring manager reviews in Zoho Recruit
- Introducing Projects 8.0– Focusing on Ease-of-Use and New Features
- Zoho FSM for Bigin Topping: Unify Sales and Service Operations
- Introducing Data Bars in Zoho Sheet: Graphically represent data changes in the cells
- Zia in Zoho Sheet now makes suggestions on conditional formats, picklists, and checkboxes